looking for a duo partner/ team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuzzerd

08-14-2012

Hello,I'm Fuzzerd, I am looking for a good player to raise my elo with, I try my best and do really good in all my games, but a lot of the time my team does poorly and we end up losing matches we shouldn't of (we have all been there im sure) costing me much elo. It's gotten to the point that i just have to branch out and ask for help, I'm not saying that I am just a perfect player, but I definitely deserve to be at a higher elo than what I am at. My main and by far best role is AD Carry, it is my favorite role and I'm pretty good at it. I can also top and mid well though my home will always be in the bottom lane. Any skilled duo partner will be greatly appreciated, although i do prefer a good support. Any teams in need of a good AD Carry I feel i can take the spot and I am willing to try out. Thank you for reading and please help me out of elo H*ll!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kooloo Limpah

08-14-2012

My 5s team is comprised of people who know eachother either IRL or from other games. Our ADC left this morning due to arguments. Add me in-game if you're interested