Unbalanced Teams at Level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluntman54

08-13-2012

I have recently turned level 30 and found that the matching system for unranked teams is horrendous at max level. I have about 160 wins at the moment and am getting matched against players who seem to play this religiously with 1600+ wins.

These players are walking all over my whole team with ease, and it's just no fun to play this game when you are getting completely destroyed by players who should in all honesty be playing ranked matches.

Why can't total number of wins be taken into account when matching teams? Or even not letting players with that many wins play in unranked matches?

Riot, you need to have a better way of separating the hardcore players from the casual players.

Prof Zuhayr

08-13-2012

did you look at lvl of other people on their teams? because they could be lvl -20

Akeneki

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Lol Yesterday I got a team with almost no runes, and the other team had full rune pages >_>

Argenaut

08-13-2012

I agree with OP. I'm betting he's talking about level 30 normal solo queue. A few games ago my team faced off against a guy with 1800+ wins. He had more total wins then my entire team combined. Another had 1200, and the rest were around 500-700 wins.

Total wins should be taken into account.

A Feisty Peacawk

08-13-2012

Forcing people to play ranked is a **** move, but considering wins for matching I think is a great idea.

Khizan

08-13-2012

Total wins don't mean anything, though. I've got a friend who's got just a bit more than twice my amount of wins. Of course, he's probably played 10 times the amount of GAMES I've played, because he's absolutely ****ing horrible.

Dark Castellan

08-13-2012

But it happens so often that you, just turning 30, have 180 wins, still saving for 1 rune page, and limited champs, go against a 2k win guy who just ROFL stomps your team, theres nothing u can do, honestly you just have to wait it out and get better.

xFay

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman54 View Post
Or even not letting players with that many wins play in unranked matches?
That alone is flawed.

Danish Vikingz

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeneki View Post
Lol Yesterday I got a team with almost no runes, and the other team had full rune pages >_>
How can you not have at least 2 full rune pages , when you hit 30? That baffles my mind..

Mayau

08-14-2012

if were talking bout how many wins we seen on someone ive seen 3 2143 2849 and 3104 i was scared outta my mind when i looked at there acc info (cs/kills/turrents)