REALLY trolls on ranked!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BL4CKPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

I don't usually write on the forums but, I am so sick of this my elo went down from 1092 to 1001 just because people decide to act silly on ranked game. I will be totally cool if they troll on normal games, which is still annoying but, i can accept that but, on RANKED!!!! come on i just had a game in which after karthus called mid lane gragas decided to go mid too; so guess what? another loss please help me on this and i know I'm not the only one feeling this anger.

Wordbrah

08-13-2012

trolls are going to be in every game until you get a 5v5 you know yuo can trust its sad that its really thsi hard to find a 5v5 team.. they cant set up like a guild system or something to help everyday people recruit or join a 5 person team that you can trust? Come on riot get with the program and act like you know something about online games. Blizzard would have been set up a way to get people to join teams gg riot.

BL4CKPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

thanks dude

KnightxSScarlett

08-13-2012

Lol. You lost 91 points? You must REALLY have it bad.

I went from 1300 to 700. I have crawled my way back up to 1100 and I'm still seeing the trolls. QQMoar.

Casual Kitty

08-13-2012

L
o
l

MumfordofHosts

08-13-2012

Thats why you have friend online and it shows you when they are on. You prob have a friends list because you have played with them before. Use it

Fluffy Taejar

08-14-2012

That's why it's always good to have a friend who plays with you. Reduces the troll person possibly coming in by a lot