@Riot: We got our ARAM mode, but what I want is

1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level 9 Zubat

08-13-2012

ADAM: All Draven All Mid (Alternatively named League of Draven). Yes, I want this to be the only game mode where you allow both sides to have multiple instances of the same Champion. All ten players would autodravenly be forced (blessed) to pick Draven and have one lane to go to.

However, instead of a Murder Bridge, which lacks enough Draven, I want the battle to be fought on Draven's Glorious Execution Stage, mentioned in his lore. The turrets would obviously be replaced with Draven statues which fire more slowly, fire off Spinning Axes which fling off in a random direction and are capable of being picked up by anydraven on either team (the statues also say "Draaaaven" each and every time they fire off an Axe.

Instead of Doran selling items in the shop, it would be Doran wearing a huge Draven mask (alternatively Draven wearing a Doran mask. Or Draven wearing a Draven mask). All gold is replaced by small Draven Head icons, both in the UI and on screen (the small shower of gold when creeps are killed), and upon talking to the storekeep he says "Perfection? I got that." A special item, unique to this game mode, is available for purchase, at the cost of 200 Dravens. This item is "Draven-in-a-box" and functions like Shaco's Jack-in-the-box except it is a tiny Draven Head instead of a clown, and announces "Draven" upon triggering it's effects.

The nexus, of course, would be a giant Draven Head which, at random intervals (once anydraven reaches Six) will randomly globally announce "Got Axes, Need Victims" upon which the Dravexus' opens their mouths a and fires off a Whirling Death down the center of the lane. Should this attack miss all Dravens of the enemy team and exit the map, it will re-enter the map from a random direction, and will continue to do so until it hits anydraven on either team (missing a Draven on its first launch causes any return paths to damage Dravens on both teams, regardless of which Dravexus fired it). If these Axes miss all Dravens on BOTH teams however, and collide in the center of the map, they will ricochet off each other like a normal Draven's Spinning Axe and fly into the hands of the two nearest Draven Turrets. The turrets then announce "I've got Pain to serve" and throw their Ultimate Spinning Axes at the nearest champion of either team, dealing damage if they hit (is a skillshot so it can be dodged). If a Dravexus or Draven Turret gets a kill, they (not their team mates) earn the gold at a 5x modified rate which they spend on Bloodthirsters (yes they can lifesteal with them).

Should anydraven score a Quadra Kill, the Dravexus will Globally Announce "No Following These Footsteps" and will globally limit the vision of all Dravens (on both teams) in a manner similar to Nocturne ultimate with the slight difference of there being a massive Draven head in the center of the screen for the duration. Should the Quadra-kill Draven score a pentakill despite this handicap, the Dravexus will announce "Smoooooth" and all Dravens will be forced to dance for 5 seconds.

Upon destruction, the Dravexus would simply say "Man I'm good" since Draven won the game for Team Draven, and Draven always wins this game mode.

In addition, the summoner spell "Barrier" will be unavailable in this playmode, instead it will be replaced with "Ego Boost", which increases the damage of Draven by 20% for a short period of time. Since everyone is Draven, it buffs ALL Dravens. Globally. On both teams. And it stacks. Also buffs the damage on Draven Turrets and the Dravexus on both teams. If the Dravexus gets a kill with it's Ultimate, both Dravexus's permenentally gain a stack of Ego Boost in addition to any temporary stacks gained from the Ego Boost summoner spell. There is no cap on these permanent stacks. And all Draven's are forced to pick Ego Boost and Flash, since Draven is all about being flashy.

Finally, the Minions will all be minuturized Draven's with squeaky voice filters (think the Midget Psychos in Borderlands) who laugh upon their deaths.

Red Bait List:

Vesh
IronStylus
Morello
Yegg
kitae
Phreak
Volty
ricklessabandon
Riot Taco Storm
Awww Yeaaaaahh
Certainlyt
Classick
ohmikegoodness

Also, if a Red could edit the Thread Title to something like "Game Mode: League of Draven" that would be awesome.

Please bump if you upvoted, don't just upvote and leave <3

*Edit: Wow almost a hundred upvotes, obviously I am not the only one who wants More Draven in league
*Edit2: Over 100 upvotes! Draven would be proud.
*Edit3: 150 upvotes! Holy banannas, I wasn't expecting this much support. Thanks everyone!
*Edit4: Approaching 200 upvotes! YES! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
*Edit5: 200 upvotes!
^Edit6: 250 upvotes! Lets make this happen Riot!
*Edit7: 300 upvotes! OUR LEGION GROWS
*Edit8: 350 upvotes! riot pls
*Edit9: 400 upvotes!
*Edit10: 500 upvotes! +1 for AlphaPhoenix because he is special

*****Plug for another Draven thread:*****

For your viewing pleasure while you upvote.

DunkmasterDarius

08-13-2012

Jesus, I need you in one of my youtube videos.

Renicade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

golbat or gtfo

Zronyx

08-13-2012

Welcome to the League of Draven!

Level 9 Zubat

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zronyx View Post
Welcome to the League of Draven!
That's the general idea yes.

Level 9 Zubat

08-14-2012

Bump for Draven

No Ammo

08-14-2012

We needs this, Draven has to have his own mode.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Completely lost it. I love this idea. Especially the axes from the Draven Nexus.

Freudia

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level 9 Zubat View Post
ADAM: All Draven All Mid (Alternatively named League of Draven).
You had me at the first line. +1 for potentially the best idea I've seen on this forum.

DeutschMaster

08-14-2012

Where has this guy been hiding?!

1234511 ... 33