Feedback Please Possible Leaver solution?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceEMA

09-13-2010

Okay so lets get to the point there are to many leavers and afkers ruining lots games heres what i think should be done.

Please feel free to leave you own ideas maybe Riot will implement somthing

Kay so if someone leaves a game and does not reconnect for let's say 5min the player get's dropped. Maybe there should be a special Q for filling leaver spots.

For Example: Summoner one rage quits and has not reconnected in the past 5 min
So then i Join ''the leaver fill Que and select the map''

Now you ask Why would you want to play with a char who has just rage quit that is really behind.

The person that fills the leaver spot should Not be penalized harshly if they lose. Maybe they only lose 1/4 of the elo they would actually lose. However if they win the person gains the maybe half the Elo + and IP

Opinions?

Azuredragon653

09-13-2010

So people would gain ELO with absolutely no risk factor.

PrinceEMA

09-13-2010

Yeah because its so easy to win a game when it has been 5v4 from the start.....
you do realize that joining a leaver position is a high risk factor and probably are going to lose right?

MistaDerp

09-13-2010

I always thought giving soft buffs for the team that lost a player as well as allowing them to surrender 5 minutes soon would be better.

Like, their minions get a small % increase to all stats, they receive slightly more gold, etc.

crimsonlyre

09-13-2010

One possible abuse is that 4v5 makes the team of 4 lvl much faster, so that if you have somebody who disconnected/afk from the start, and you gain an extra member to make it 5, their lvl will also be higher (Or at least that is the case of LOCO, so I'm assuming it will be as well.) Either way, this is potentially very abuse-able.

PrinceEMA

09-13-2010

Yes But 1 person would be Very underLvld
Besides ive had lots of leaver in my games where they would reconnect after a while and we would still lose due to him being useless in teamfights