if not this, then that

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

i've noticed a lot of posts lately about server lag and stuff. best advice i saw was to close or lower priority on lolclient.exe

having 10fps spikes since the patch, i tried this and it worked fine for about a day. i just played 3 games in a row today though, and have been randomly disconnected once or twice in every single match. i've literally never disconnected prior to this patch. i also tried to reinstall the whole game.

is there any updates from riot or any authority about them fixing this?

BAGELBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

There is such an insane amount wrong with this game after the previous patch. UI bugs, client lag, FPS dropping, etc. I REALLY hope they start getting the hint that we would love for their game to be not broken for once :\

Slimmerz

09-13-2010

yeah i lowered the LoLclient and now my game runes so so much better at around FPS of 40s

Lofter

Keegan320

09-13-2010

You can actually completely close lolclient.exe, you will stay in game, but you wont be able to connect to the post game lobby, and you'll have to log in again.
This fixes the problem of randomly disconnecting as well