Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Could jungle Tyrnadamere be viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

09-13-2010

Tyrnadamere has a very weak early game and laning phase, so it seems like jungling could help him out a lot with gold and experience he needs early game.

However, at lvl 1 one he normally isn't tough enough to jungle, really.

So, could using a certain set of runes/ masteries/ first item allow him to jungle effectively?

What would you reccomend for this?

logg

Recruiter

09-13-2010

it works.

Galgus

09-13-2010

What runes/masteries/item do you use then?

MuffinLung

09-13-2010

Yes it works, I do it all the time. He's not nearly as good as WW or Udyr or Olaf at jungling but it's possible.

I use Armor Pen Marks (Crit Chance marks work well too, since you need to rely on crits for bloodlust heals). Dodge Seals. CD Reduction Glyphs. Flat HP Quints. Get the +dmg to minion mastery, get the + arm pen mastery, etc. Start with armor + 5 HP pots, start at golems (level up), do Wraiths with your newly acquired spinning slash. It's near impossible to start at Lizard with Trynd.

Wankeroo

09-13-2010

Tryndamere is pretty good at jungling. I don't get why I rarely see it. He can get around the map pretty fast with his whirlwind too. Also, at level 3+ he has his W to detect if eve/twitch/shaco is comming to mess with him.