Xin or Panth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haaspac

09-13-2010

I bought Brolaf, now I have the IP to buy xin or panth, the word on the street in that panth was nerfed into oblivion but I have seen people still do really good with him, and Xin's nerf was pretty bad too.

Thoughts comments suggestions?

Voidgolem

09-13-2010

Heart-seeker Strike was nerfed into oblivion. Spear shot still hits like a small third-world country applied to the forehead.

Overall: Pantheon is still nasty early/mid game.

Xin's fun. Kinda annoying to use at times, but fun.

ˆºˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I haven't played Xin, but Panth is so much fun IMO. Jump in, burst like crazy. Your passive allows you to towerdive too. I usually get a really high amount of kills and a pretty high amount of deaths.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Xin is better right now. Pantheon cannot counter armor stacking teams whatsoever.

Tyhan

09-13-2010

Pantheon is unversatile with a would be fun if he didn't suck style of gameplay. Xin can go a variety of builds and be **** good at them. He can even play an off-tank using the CC from E and Q and the purely base damage from R.

Personally I think Pantheon is cooler, but you're less likely to get angry at the game with Xin.

Wankeroo

09-13-2010

Xin is so much better than Pantheon. Pantheon requires the other team to be dumb whereas Xin can actually sway a team fight to your advantage even against good opponents.

addEventListener

09-13-2010

pantheon is great for turtle teams. (not against)

Ghettobarney

09-13-2010

People QQ'd and Riot over nerfed pantheon (lolool heartseeker does less damage then an autoattack at level1 now lululutrololol) , so Xin is better.

SmashGizmo

QA Analyst

09-13-2010

I play both, they're both playable, Xin's probably a little better, simply because he scales better to the end game but Pantheon can still be a monster early game if he gets rollin'.

Akwaduk

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptarts on a s View Post
I haven't played Xin, but Panth is so much fun IMO. Jump in, burst like crazy. Your passive allows you to towerdive too. I usually get a really high amount of kills and a pretty high amount of deaths.
Pretty much this ^ because pantheon is kinda ****ty at escaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
Xin is better right now. Pantheon cannot counter armor stacking teams whatsoever.
And this ^ because apparently heart seeker strike doesn't apply the 40% armor pen from last whisper......