What do you want focus to be on?

The service is being fixed, improve the looks! 4 16.67%
Pause the looks, get the service working first! 15 62.50%
Don't care / Things are fine now 5 20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Please fix problems first

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roodvlees

09-13-2010

I'm having a number of problems with Riot that are getting more annoying because of all these graphical changes. There are tons of new skins and recently a major graphical change was announced while even some basic problems are still not solved!

1. The server is busy most of the time so I can't even play, has gotten worse

Solution: stop trying to get more users with useless stuff like graphics and focus on serving the existing user base first.

2. There is no real replay function. The only poor option is livestream, but it won't make you happy when you dual screen opponents tune in to it.

Solution: Like any decent multiplayer game you should be able to save and replay games entirely (Blizzard). This will allow you to look at event that happened of-screen and look back at those important events you missed and think of better future strategies.

3. The homepage always shows this stupid intro-movie, as I'm already playing this game it's really annoying having to waste my time with it. Also when you're not logged in you keep getting send back to it! Very unclear and kind of pushes people away.

Solution: Tell people to login when they want to make a post while not logged in.

LÍDÍrp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

well i do agree but i dont think it will happen

netbent

09-13-2010

Teemo skins have priority over server stability.

BAGELBOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

This game would be so much better if things actually worked.

Saffire

09-13-2010

Or, they could develop all of things in parallel and we get them all at the same time! Crazy concept, I know, but with their multiple development teams they just might pull it off!

DeanKeaton259

09-13-2010

I think they need to completely scrap Adobe Air altogether. When the technical director was posting about server stability he said that when they developed the game they were relying on "3rd party tools" I really hope to God he was talking about Adobe Air.

The end of Adobe Air would bring a lot more stability to PvP.net.

Mogri

09-13-2010

Yes, get those graphic artists to work on the code right away! There's no way that could be a bad idea.

Teh Best

09-13-2010

grandchase went 2 season 3 became lagggg world League of Lgends became season 1 became lagg fest =\ i dont like the upgrades just new char's
ps. Nerf miss <-<

Roodvlees

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogri View Post
Yes, get those graphic artists to work on the code right away! There's no way that could be a bad idea.
They could atleast stop taunting us with new graphics and quotes like, "active players get extra IP boost!" Until the server is stable enough / has enough capacity that we can actually play the game.

JudoPunch

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogri View Post
Obviously they could change the code to a more pleasant font, like comic sans.