Today's Glitch: Should I hurt or not? (Katarina and Poppy Playtime)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwordOrShield

09-13-2010

Something very weird happened today in a game.

I was as Katarina up top just farming, and then I see Poppy coming out of me. Realizing where this is about to go, I consider my escapes. None.

So instead I juke a bit, then run at and Shunpo into Poppy asshe's mid-charge. I immediately go into a spin afterwards, only half-wondering why I wasn't silenced and more 'OH GOD GOTTA KILL."

I spin and there's no damage.

I finish spinning - a full channel - and no damage. I check. Autoattack? Hurts. Bouncing Blades? Hurt.

Poppy's pounding on me and - oh hey there. Suddenly her life drops to less then a bar as over 1000 damage from Death Lotus hits her all at once. An ignite later, she's dead, and confirms it: Just like me, while Death Lotus was going, she apparently wasn't taking damage on her screen; it just arrived as a burst later. I think this maaaay be a bug, and probably has to do with Shunpo being used mid-charge. Either way, it was fun to watch.

P.S. We lost, they had Corporate Mundo.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Cool story bro

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

Lag. Riot already admitted that their servers are having problems processing some info from players. This was probably just an example of that.

Venom Stoneice

09-13-2010

Poppy causes this glitch occasionally. I've seen it done on the dragon as well, taking no damage while fighting, but afterwards taking all the damage that would have been dealt in one burst.

Yogtheterrible

09-13-2010

You know there's a bug forum right?

Big Rubber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

tis called LAG

Hanni

09-13-2010

Poppy is arguably the most glitchy champion in this game.

I wouldn't be surprised if by accident, on one of Riot's maintenance periods, because of a glitch, she would actually physically manifest herself in real life, and give the Riot staff a devastating blow... wait what