Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogri

09-13-2010

Quote:
Dustov:
Been playing this game for over a year.When i started i had no idea there was an EU client

All my playing friends are in the US server and i have given like 150euros for my account

But hey, here you are trying to act witty and tell us to leave?

please....next time spend more time on inventing a name fot your avatar (ssyd? realy?) and not on trying to "purge" your server of EU players....because believe or not 90% of then non - english speaking players are from YOUR continent

Brazil isn't in North America, dude

Dustov

09-13-2010

Quote:
A continent is one of several major land masses on the earth. There is no standard definition for the number of continents but you will commonly find that the numbers six or seven are used.
By most standards, there are a seven continents - Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. Most students in the United States are taught that there are seven continents.

European Division of Continents

In Europe and other parts of the world, many students are taught of six continents, where North and South America are combined to form a single continent of America. Thus, these six continents are Africa, America, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, and Europe.
Many scientists now refer to six continents, where Europe and Asia are combined (since they're one solid geologic landmass). Thus, these six continents are Africa, Antarctica, Australia, Eurasia, North America, and South America.

Quote:
Mogri:
Brazil isn't in North America, dude

Yeah...lets not start this conversation...

Lord GiantR

09-13-2010

Ти си идиот.

Am I doing it right?

Hallgom

09-13-2010

if im not wrong england is in europe right? wouldnt it make more sense if we europeans spoke english?