http://eu.leagueoflegends.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ssyd

09-13-2010

Yes, Euros. Believe it or not, you have your own server with lower ping times and people more forgiving of your refusal to speak English.

If you have to speak your language in the in-game chat, do it on the European server where people aren't going to mind it. I was just called a noob because a teammate missed an MIA call that was spammed out by two Germans using the in-game chat as a chat room. I've seen this dozens of times. Two European friends feel like they have to show off by spamming chat with their language. Then teammates miss MIA calls, deaths happen, people get annoyed and teams fall apart.

Please people if you can't speak English or don't want to speak it, do it in the server where they don't mind that sort of thing. I've lost too many games because of people who only speak enough English to insult teammates. It costs games when you can't ask or help your teammates because they don't understand what you're saying.

Riot, can we please get the rules changed so we don't have to deal with these people? In Guild Wars the rule was English-only on the North American servers.

komodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I play mainly on the EU server for better ping. Only about 1 in 70 games has people who don't talk english. Your argument is invalid.

PS: we have no Brazilians on our server :P

MightySnuffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
I play mainly on the EU server for better ping. Only about 1 in 70 games has people who don't talk english. Your argument is invalid.

PS: we have no Brazilians on our server :P
No brs!? where do I sign up!!(figurative)

NDAWE

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyd View Post
Yes, Euros. Believe it or not, you have your own server with lower ping times and people more forgiving of your refusal to speak English.

If you have to speak your language in the in-game chat, do it on the European server where people aren't going to mind it. I was just called a noob because a teammate missed an MIA call that was spammed out by two Germans using the in-game chat as a chat room. I've seen this dozens of times. Two European friends feel like they have to show off by spamming chat with their language. Then teammates miss MIA calls, deaths happen, people get annoyed and teams fall apart.

Please people if you can't speak English or don't want to speak it, do it in the server where they don't mind that sort of thing. I've lost too many games because of people who only speak enough English to insult teammates. It costs games when you can't ask or help your teammates because they don't understand what you're saying.

Riot, can we please get the rules changed so we don't have to deal with these people? In Guild Wars the rule was English-only on the North American servers.
And english only rulle gona fix that ? Or just non-english speaking ppls will no talk the whole game ?

Its true when u play solo the only comunication is chat and if your team cant speak your lang is hard to get good team play but A LOT of EU players (like me) start to play on USA server in begining (specialy when GOA was runing EU server) and got farmed everything what they need ( Runes , Champs and so on) with IP on USA server.

I moved on EU server when there was announce u cant go WCG if u r EU and playing on USA server, but now i need atleast 3 months to get same champions + runes in EU , and beleve me this is VERY annoying! Everyday i hope when i open the LoL page there will be announce that account transfer is now available!

Swiftycents

09-13-2010

Du-te-n pizda ma-tii and stop confusing 700 milion people with 2 ****tards.

carl0sarc0

Banned

09-13-2010

shutup

$ Carl0s Arc0 $

Soccerzubs

09-13-2010

And once Riot lets them transfer their accounts to EU so they don't have to start from level 1, with no champions or skins they can happily play on their server.

Dustov

09-13-2010

Been playing this game for over a year.When i started i had no idea there was an EU client

All my playing friends are in the US server and i have given like 150euros for my account

But hey, here you are trying to act witty and tell us to leave?

please....next time spend more time on inventing a name fot your avatar (ssyd? realy?) and not on trying to "purge" your server of EU players....because believe or not 90% of then non - english speaking players are from YOUR continent

Jonlissla

09-13-2010

The only times players speak their own language is when they're talking to eachother.

Your argument is stupid and invalid, and I suggest you crawl out of that rock you're living under.

BlackLordDragonX

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerzubs View Post
And once Riot lets them transfer their accounts to EU so they don't have to start from level 1, with no champions or skins they can happily play on their server.
Yes, excactly! I won't play on the EU server just because my ping from 200 goes down to 80 since i already have 5 months of...lets call it work on my US account and im not willing to start from the bottom just because someone doesnt want to play with europeans.I can speak and type just as good as a teenager from the USA or UK.I do perfectly fine despite the 200 latency so will continue to play on this account and server untill i can transfer it to the other