Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterIth

09-13-2010

Recently I have been getting severe client lag when in champion select. It has gotten so bad that I am unable to respec masteries while in champion select. I am lucky if I can even get the right summoner abilities. I don't know what was included in the last patch, but this is extremely aggravating. I know this isn't a comp issue, because while in game i get about 60FPS and have no lag. It is just the client pre-game that is extremely slow responding (chat, clicking etc)

Has anyone else had these problems? Is Riot aware of these issues and working on a solution?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Zorlok

09-13-2010

I have this issue all the time after playing a match. I need to logoff / logon to rectify the problem.