And this is why stealth is broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

painboots

09-13-2010

First off, this is NOT a QQ thread, its a simple post to show riot that stealth is a broken and unfair mechanic.

Frist off your gonna say omg noob get wards/oracle, well i say this too you.

Oracle, unlike elixers which give nice buffs, go away when you die...this is stupid.
Wards are easily killed by a team who somewhat knows what they are doing and they don't really last all that long. So lets take twitch for example, you have an oracle and you are looking for twitch, twitch knows you are looking for him. He gets his entire team to gank you and bam 400g wasted.

Riot there needs to be an anti stealth champ or 4. And shaco, don't get me started on him. If people say he is ballanced they are brain dead. An instant stealth AND a blink in one. How is that in any way ballanced? Its not. Not to mention stealthers hit WAY to hard, even if not fed.

I don't really care if you flame or agree, this is how i feel and oracles needs to be buffed to presist through death.

/end rant

Melky

09-13-2010

Why would your person with oracles by wandering around by himself?

Rodger8

09-13-2010

lol qq some more... Oracle is worth it, you get 1 kill with it and it pretty much paid for itself.. Just don't be bad.

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Corki and Nidalee.
Anyone with AoE skill.

tl;dr
General QQ stealth thread, cuz OP can't handle.

Venatir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

if you got any ward/oracle, any enemy stealth is ruined. giving you a advantage instead of himing them a huge advantage

EveryTimeV

09-13-2010

Corki has phosphorus bomb, I believe this catches stealth.

Azarthes

09-13-2010

I think he's srs guise. Come on look at this Eve bull****.

Blaine66

09-13-2010

Corki, Nidalee, and Kog'Maw all have anti-stealth skills.

Stop being bad.

Eppa

09-13-2010

Being stealth does not give you an auto win, you can beat them without oracle/wards. Omnomnom cho out of bush has pretty much the same as stealth

Zehel119

09-13-2010

A good player can find ways around wards and oracles fairly easy...but is this not how it should be? I mean it still takes a bit of skill and none of the stealth champs make top tier atm as is.