Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 10)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaGhost

09-13-2010

Please change this crappy rotation, Lets get a little bit of new blood and some people who aren't stale

PsychoSim

09-13-2010

Quote:
Yoo Doo Right:
"Champion Rotation Goals[..]
3) Allow players to preview all Champions eventually"

FAIL.

Key word is eventually.

They pick to balance out the selection for NEW players. That's the goal and priority. Why do people QQ so much... just be happy they do free at all.

Bushy Beard

09-13-2010

i have been waiting for kog for weeks now!

Z3RGLING

09-13-2010

Morganna again jesus the last 7 weeks shes been there 4 times I hate goin against the queen of CC

Intangible

09-13-2010

Seriously? What's with all the QQ. You know what happens when I really want to play someone?

I BUY THEM. Seriously, it's literally not buying 1 coffee during the week.

Zephyr1551

09-13-2010

Sweet, time to give Gragas a try

Knyaz

09-13-2010

Quote:
Intangible:
Seriously? What's with all the QQ. You know what happens when I really want to play someone?

I BUY THEM. Seriously, it's literally not buying 1 coffee during the week.

The issue is that many of us have NEVER played 1/2 the champs out there. Free week gives us a glimpse of them and if we like the play style , we can buy them and rune them properly.

Unfortunately most the interesting champs and just several unlucky champs in general are never picked. On the other had you have the same old boring champs shoved at us every second week (ashe , morgana , tristana , corki) to name a few. Now they generally give us one free 6k plus champ but so far corki keeps getting in for god knows reason.

So the frustration is coming from the lack of ability to test champs before we buy , not so much the fact we cant play the champs we want for free. I have 9k ip and god knows who im going to buy. I brought warwick after he was a freebie like a month ago and i brought garen after he was free. Apart from that i am not comfortable throwing 6 or 3 k ip at a champ ive never played once in my life. Ive played alot of champs i don't like so the risk is too high. Unfortunately though that causes me to feel very bored playing LoL as im stuck with the same two champs..... what do i do? take a gamble and quit the game if that champ sucks. Or keep grinding in hopes the illustrious "Next" week will let me trial a champ i will end up buying.

kiwemaw

09-13-2010

if i didnt want to play morgana 2 weeks ago.........why would i want to play her now??

Haydeos

09-13-2010

I've never seen a Corki played well. Nor Gragas...and even Olaf is lackluster.

I wanna try out Karthus tbh

Kamikaze kae

09-13-2010

Hmmm lets look at oh Eve and twich have been free once ever 12-16 weeks how WONDERFUL. hope i dont miss the one time a year that i get to try them!!!
How about letting us rent champions just like once a week for a 2 or 3 games maybe make it cost Rp and/or Ip that would be a good idea cause i aint spendin no 5$ to find out i hate twich