New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 10)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Great miss fortune free next week

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-13-2010

Gragas is a tank? Eh... I guess? Don't most people play him Caster/Tank hybrid and therefore would be closer to Support than anything else? I mean if he is the only tank on your team you're in trouble.

I like it when weeks have free REAL tanks with DISABLES.

Slimmerz

09-13-2010

i like how the prior Weekend Skin sale included 2 of the Free Champs in Olaf & Heimerdinger for this week. Looks like those who got the Skins won't be able to use them much this week... Thanks Riot for your awesome planning.

I hope there is no problems buying Gangplank when he goes on sale Friday for Pirate Day, during this weeks Free Champ Rotation.

txsnowman

09-13-2010

Quote:
I wish they didn't have free champions everyweek. It just clutters my games up with people using champions that they cant play.. thanks to practice games not being able to be started alone.
if they didnt have free champions new players wouldnt be able to play :|, also some i think they do a good job of getting all the champs out there eventually obviously some champs are gonna be out less than others, id like to see rammus more though :]

Zerutsgamae

Recruiter

09-13-2010

i wanna try shaco! he hasn't been free since the first week i played! which waz MONTHZ ago! i also wanna try evelynn but i know that prob wont happen.

HelloKittyPrince

Recruiter

09-13-2010

dam my computers being fixed so i cant try out olaf

Discharged Lurk

09-13-2010

I don't really get why Shaco is never free yet Zilean and Sivir are free every other week... Kind of upsetting..

Erdbeershake

09-13-2010

wow cool, morgana. AGAIN.
support, yeah?

Mippoose

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Fiddlesticks and morgana are free like every other week. STOP DOING THAT. So tired of cawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcawcaw

SbarroThePizza

09-13-2010

Yeah sivir was on two weeks ago... new guy please... also what time zone does the rotation take place in?