Miss Fortune - Thank you Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I'd seen a guy posting a thank you thread for the coming of Ms. Fortune - here's another thank you to development team for creating such a cool and awesome champ.
I put it in a new thread to make it really count, that the dev. team really know that they're being greatly appreciated.
IMHO, she looks cool, has just the right amount of sexiness, i.e., not reaching the point of ****tiness, and has "skilled" skills that you simply need to learn and get used to in order to use them efficiently, meaning: you could just hit the letters and target, but it's far more satisfying to learn, after few times, to use them more skillfully. (Double Up is a very good example of this, where you could just shoot directly at your main target, but should align yourself properly to reap the full potential. Oh, the satisfaction )
I almost passed her up thinking she's another pirate, but when I learned that she's actually a pirate hunter a.k.a bounty hunter I "bought" her instantly XD. Made all the difference to me.
So thank you again Riot for coming up with her. Here's to hopefully other cool champs in the future. xxCHEERS MATExx

Arrr...I'm a mighty pirate...hunter.

Lolz. Can never get tired of her line.

Fragskull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

morbewbzplz

WelcomeToTarget

09-13-2010

Broken OP Pirate Hunter more like it.

RiotBuster

09-13-2010

Yeah keep praising them so they keep making heroes instead of fixing the useless broken ones they already got i.e Eve,Soraka,Karthus's passive

RF Komos

09-13-2010

The only champ made for calculus.

Jaikaro

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitoku View Post
she looks cool, has just the right amount of sexiness, i.e., not reaching the point of ****tiness, and has "skilled" skills that you simply need to learn and get used to in order to use them efficiently
wat.

inb4

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitoku View Post
I'd seen a guy posting a thank you thread for the coming of Ms. Fortune - here's another thank you to development team for creating such a cool and awesome champ.
I put it in a new thread to make it really count, that the dev. team really know that they're being greatly appreciated.
IMHO, she looks cool, has just the right amount of sexiness, i.e., not reaching the point of ****tiness, and has "skilled" skills that you simply need to learn and get used to in order to use them efficiently, meaning: you could just hit the letters and target, but it's far more satisfying to learn, after few times, to use them more skillfully. (Double Up is a very good example of this, where you could just shoot directly at your main target, but should align yourself properly to reap the full potential. Oh, the satisfaction )
I almost passed her up thinking she's another pirate, but when I learned that she's actually a pirate hunter a.k.a bounty hunter I "bought" her instantly XD. Made all the difference to me.
So thank you again Riot for coming up with her. Here's to hopefully other cool champs in the future. xxCHEERS MATExx

Arrr...I'm a mighty pirate...hunter.

Lolz. Can never get tired of her line.
i smell ****scence

Pronbear

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBuster View Post
the following heros suck:Eve,Soraka,Karthus's passive
Eve is obvious
why is soraka useless?
also, you know, "Karthus's" passive is the only thing that makes him really good actually?

gasbag

09-13-2010

I AGREE!!! Thanks riot <3

She is like THE perfect balanced champion that you made that isnt op, but is still fun to play.

GOOD JOB!!!! =)

Vaulkain

09-13-2010

Can't wait till she gets the nerf bat that every new champion gets. Gonna be hilarious.