Leblanc needs update on skins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-13-2012

Wicked Leblanc is the only one not used much and wow it looks so horrible. Can we get with the program and get her something nice?

Wordbrah

08-15-2012

Oh CMONNN

MishaIsAwesome

08-15-2012

Skins are made based on how often that champion is played, for maximum profit. If you want new Lb skins, then you should encourage new Lb players.

Crow024

08-15-2012

LB really does have an awful aesthetic and all her skins are terrible. I'd probably play her more if I could stand looking at her

FraggingBard

08-15-2012

I have two Le Blanc skins, Amazing and the Christmas one. Both of them are pretty awesome. The Wicked looks like Cruella De Vil and is a favourite of a a few people I know.

Which proves nothing except that Le Blanc players generally like Le Blanc skins, and the words you're looking for aren't "change her skins" but "I want new skins". Although Le Blanc is like Swain, the likelihood of her getting a new skins is fairly low going by previous patterns.

Shou Chobatsu

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggingBard View Post
I have two Le Blanc skins, Amazing and the Christmas one. Both of them are pretty awesome. The Wicked looks like Cruella De Vil and is a favourite of a a few people I know.

Which proves nothing except that Le Blanc players generally like Le Blanc skins, and the words you're looking for aren't "change her skins" but "I want new skins". Although Le Blanc is like Swain, the likelihood of her getting a new skins is fairly low going by previous patterns.
I also feel like if they made skins of her now, what would they be? like her skills and abilities seem so hard to get a skins theme to surface out on her. Maybe a superhero Leblanc skin or something would be nice. O: I could see that in the near future( or super villain ).

Mayau

08-17-2012

Well tbh nid need a particle update pizza feet and a hanging peice of cloth as a skirt for the maid set looks really weird

sugarcrotch

08-18-2012

i like wicked :/ its the only skin i actually like of hers and yea it does remind me of Cruella De Vil a bit maybe thats why

MrPresident

08-18-2012

My suggestions for a new LB skin:

1. Maleficent (Villain from Snow White)
2. Viscountess / Baroness (she does have that Bourgeois personality)

Dunno what you guys think but I'm for the Maleficent one :P