Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

REALLY trolls on ranked!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BL4CKPikachu

08-13-2012

I don't usually write on the forums but, I am so sick of this my elo went down from 1092 to 1001 just because people decide to act silly on ranked game. I will be totally cool if they troll on normal games, which is still annoying but, i can accept that but, on RANKED!!!! come on i just had a game in which after karthus called mid lane gragas decided to go mid too; so guess what? another loss please help me on this and i know I'm not the only one feeling this anger.

Wordbrah

08-13-2012

trolls are going to be in every game until you get a 5v5 you know yuo can trust its sad that its really thsi hard to find a 5v5 team.. they cant set up like a guild system or something to help everyday people recruit or join a 5 person team that you can trust? Come on riot get with the program and act like you know something about online games. Blizzard would have been set up a way to get people to join teams gg riot.

BL4CKPikachu

08-13-2012

thanks dude

KnightxSScarlett

08-13-2012

Lol. You lost 91 points? You must REALLY have it bad.

I went from 1300 to 700. I have crawled my way back up to 1100 and I'm still seeing the trolls. QQMoar.

Casual Kitty

08-13-2012

L
o
l

MumfordofHosts

08-13-2012

Thats why you have friend online and it shows you when they are on. You prob have a friends list because you have played with them before. Use it

Fluffy Taejar

08-14-2012

That's why it's always good to have a friend who plays with you. Reduces the troll person possibly coming in by a lot