Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frozen heart on darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkWizZz

08-13-2012

So I have been playing darius recently (let the downvotes rain -_-) and I have noticed that getting glacial shroud after a couple damage items and frozen heart as the last or 2nd to last item seems to work wonders on him.

Loads more mana, a nice chunk of CDR which is great on him I find then the armor is a pretty good bonus it seems (then the FH aura is nice in team fights later)

So am I doing something wrong? Why don't i see many others run it on him? Works fine for me it seems.

Falling Objects

08-13-2012

You're one of the smart people who don't rush IE+BT on him.

jmlinden7

08-13-2012

Yes. Scarra tried it once, he had enough mana to spam all his abilities and chain his ult, enough CDR to spam, and enough armor to tank 2 towers at once.

Koraq

08-13-2012

I get Glacial Shroud as a second or third item on him at least. The mana is absolutely crucial, and the tank stats make him even more terrifying to the enemy AD carry. Besides, his base values are really nice, so rushing damage on him is just flat stupid.