Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help needed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ePxDark

Recruiter

08-13-2012

I need help, I mainly play Warwick mid lane, and please don't tell me to go top or bot because I suck at top and bot with champions like warwick, Im' level 22, playing once or twice a day, I don't get much wins, I want to get more winning percentage than losing, I think my losese is 10% higher than my win percentage, I have 91 wins or so, I've been playing fro about 7-8 months, not much improvement, and I know, practice make perfect, but I don't know how to 'practice' on League of Legends, so I need some help, my other friend started later than I did, but are reaching level 30 faster than me. I'm really in need of help, I play mostly as mid laner if not, I'm in the jungle. I need help like what to do if your laning partner if I'm playing bot or top with a diff chamion is down and I'm inn a 2v1 situation or what to do if I'm losing like all tier 1 and 2 turrets are gone. Cuz since I have limited time playing, I can only play one or two games, then transfer to customs where if I have to go somewhre I can leave without getting banned. And another kind of help I need is picking a champion to buy, I have this promble (don't kow if its a problem), when I get enough rp or ip for a champion, I buy that champion, but end up not using it.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Contact me in game. I'll answer some questions and give you some insight.

ePxDark

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Name's ePxDark