Why have you forsaken me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziigmund

09-13-2010

You are part of the team, if you are constantly losing you are obviously doing something wrong your self.

CanthonyDB

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziigmund View Post
You are part of the team, if you are constantly losing you are obviously doing something wrong your self.
Sometimes that's true, yes. Other times, you are wrong.

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatropieuvre View Post
I know it doesn't matter. I guess I just get too frustrated. I'd like to win at least once a day. If I do that, I'm fine. I haven't won one yet today, and I don't really play at night, due to a lot of trolls and kids verbally being dumb.
Well, stay away from the 4-7pm hours. Lots of kids out from school, people tired from work and making mistakes and logging on to rage at video games because of the stress of the day. Best time is early morning, or late late night. There's still trolls occasionally, but less of them.

Best thing to do is to ignore the trolls and to not get angry when someone on your team gets killed. Even if you're down by 10 kills you can farm the dragon, the jungle, and maybe break a couple towers and you're caught back up. If people are feeding, ask them politely to play more defensively and stick to their towers.

You'd be amazed at how effective it is to just defend your tower, last hit, and hit the jungle a little bit. Everyone is so ****ing obsessed with ganking and getting kills that it makes them play STUPIDLY! I've watched level 2 champs try to tower dive with less than half their health. When they die they say "I almost had him!" The only thing that guy had was a feed for the enemy team.

If you're playing smart and you die anyway, guess what? You got outplayed! Don't rage, give the other team props! Be professional and polite, and help your team and you WILL get wins. Ignore the illusion that you have to win every time, get every gank, and never die, and you'll start having fun again.