Why have you forsaken me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanthonyDB

09-13-2010

I just wanted to enjoy the day before I had to go to ****ty work, but I am constantly given really terrible groups or put against really op champs or badass players. I'm 0 for 7 today, not once has it become a close game. They're all terrible.

Why me? Do I have the worst luck or is this how they **** with reported players? I can't enjoy it anymore, and I always have a hard time accepting gl hf now, because I won't have either.

Yes, i'm QQing, I'm raging, I'm wah wah baby ass, I'm complaining. So what? I'm just so ****ing frustrated now that it's no joke.

Yuruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I hear ya, I get paired with some really ****ing terrible players.

Maybe im not 1800 potential but I at least dont manage to feed 0/8 in 10 mins.

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

There are no OP champs, only OP players.

CanthonyDB

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cowdog View Post
There are no OP champs, only OP players.
Maybe, but it still is ridiculous.

Vichar

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatropieuvre View Post
I just wanted to enjoy the day before I had to go to ****ty work, but I am constantly given really terrible groups or put against really op champs or badass players. I'm 0 for 7 today, not once has it become a close game. They're all terrible.

Why me? Do I have the worst luck or is this how they **** with reported players? I can't enjoy it anymore, and I always have a hard time accepting gl hf now, because I won't have either.

Yes, i'm QQing, I'm raging, I'm wah wah baby ass, I'm complaining. So what? I'm just so ****ing frustrated now that it's no joke.
I know you've heard this advice a million times, but you need to find reliable friends around your skill level to queue with. I'm assuming you're talking about normal games, not ranked.

Do you have any real life friends that are interested in video games? Tell them about LoL and you can get a referral out of it, too. Also, if you play a game and someone on your team was a good team player (and courteous), maybe you can ask them to add you to their friend's list.

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

Take a deep breath. Think about why you lost. Break out of the mindset that you're going to lose because of some mythical "OP" champ or "because my team sucks". Anyone can be taken down and most games can be turned around if you play smart and coordinate your team.

Did you have map control? Did you buy wards? Did you kill the dragon when it was up? Did you buy the correct items to counter who you were up against? Do you have the correct runes/masteries for your champ? Did you ping the map and call out INC or call for support?

Some people call this 'Tryhard'. Well guess what? This is a highly competitive game! If you want to win, you need to try hard to do so. Anything that is not optimal is asking to lose! If you end up with a leaver, that means you have a second solo lane advantage. Play smart, defend the towers and lasthit as much as possible. You'll outlevel and outgold the enemy. Make THEM ragequit! Make THEM call your champion OP!

Either that or come here to the forums and QQ about how its not fair. Guess what? Life isn't fair either, but there's no forums to ***** on when sh*t hits the fan.

CanthonyDB

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichar View Post
I know you've heard this advice a million times, but you need to find reliable friends around your skill level to queue with. I'm assuming you're talking about normal games, not ranked.

Do you have any real life friends that are interested in video games? Tell them about LoL and you can get a referral out of it, too. Also, if you play a game and someone on your team was a good team player (and courteous), maybe you can ask them to add you to their friend's list.
Hearing how ranked games are, I don't want to do those. In all fairness, and this will make me feel embarrased, but I have a few friends, and none of them are interested in games.

@cowdog: I try the best I can to do all those, and I know at times I can't blame my team or the other because sometimes I just do terrible. Brother just suggested that maybe I play too much and just need a break (all I do is play before work and play on my offdays).

That's probably what I'm gonna do.

A Council Member

09-13-2010

Eloi, Eloi...

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

If you're not going to play ranked, then just go into each normal game with the idea already in your head that it doesn't matter if you win or not. You get a good team? Awesome! Play to win. You get a leaver, or a feeder, or an afk, then just shrug your shoulders and practice your skills.

Either way its normal. It really doesn't matter if you win or not.

CanthonyDB

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cowdog View Post
If you're not going to play ranked, then just go into each normal game with the idea already in your head that it doesn't matter if you win or not. You get a good team? Awesome! Play to win. You get a leaver, or a feeder, or an afk, then just shrug your shoulders and practice your skills.

Either way its normal. It really doesn't matter if you win or not.
I know it doesn't matter. I guess I just get too frustrated. I'd like to win at least once a day. If I do that, I'm fine. I haven't won one yet today, and I don't really play at night, due to a lot of trolls and kids verbally being dumb.