Trapped in Low ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightcutter

09-13-2010

Solo queue is just ******ed

at my highest point I was at 1580, but from that match on it kept rolling downhill, its just 2 much based on luck

The Crow

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borotrex View Post
I feel like players are getting worse in solo Q. I've given up. Until I get a descent 5 v 5 premade im only playing normal
Did you mean decent?

Because descent seems to be what you are doing on the ladders.

Lofter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

A junior member with 1k+ games, don't lie noob

PrinceEMA

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
Why oh why does everyone forget that there's a larger chance of morons on the other team than there is on their own team, assuming that person isn't bad himself?
Thats the thing bro its not like we lose all the games.
I mean i go on winning streaks i capped 1650 Elo because of enemy Idiots, but then i go on loseing streaks but my team are idiot.

''The Cycle of life continues we will live and they will die''
Nasus

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

You have to learn to solo, the problem is you're pretty much a team player but when it comes to dominating and holding your own you don't do so well. When your team fails you, you fail. I was like that when I first started playing then I changed my mentality.

When playing ranked or normal solo make sure you're hydrated. Make sure you had a meal or keep some snacks (grapes are great!) nearby. Also, make sure you released any bodily waste before a gaming session. Your conscious should be clear. If you have any assignments, term papers, projects due soon do them. If you put them off while playing they'll be pestering you in the back of your head. You'll be like "Oh, I should be doing X instead of this." It really messes your game up. Keep a bottle of water nearby at all times, take Tylenol or Advil before every gaming session to make thinking easier. Finally, and the most important, play music without lyrics. Instrumentals are great, it should be background music. Nothing to loud or obtrusive. I like playing nature sounds (like rainfall).

That's my competitive guide. Now, if you really don't give a **** (I don't care anymore, these days I listen to loud crunk **** and just let loose.) just relax and play whenever/however. When ranked first came out I did that in my early matches and it really showed, then I stopped caring and failed over and over again. OH, speaking of failing you should probably try to identify what you're doing wrong. Try using fraps. I can point out up to 10 mistakes I make any given game after a victory or loss - that is without video recording software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lofter View Post
A junior member with 1k+ games, don't lie noob
You're an idiot, forum membership is based on post count.

Azghyn Nite

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
Why oh why does everyone forget that there's a larger chance of morons on the other team than there is on their own team, assuming that person isn't bad himself?
You thinking way too simple. Think about it if everyone in a game thought that way even thought hey were bad.

egnition

09-13-2010

play jungling udyr and olaf in 10 days boomb 1500 rating