Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kennen or Diana??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MlgProIndian

08-13-2012

Man, I'm kinda bored of using assassins but then again, im good with them which leads into good games. But i kinda wanna enjoy the game, not be good at it.Then again, being good and doing good is fun too :/ Argh! Kennen is harder to play but idc. Diana is new and similar to Akali which I like. I really cant decide!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PilatesExpert1

08-13-2012

For me, playing Diana is pubstomping at its finest right now. From what I have experienced is that she has a lot of burst and is viable in jungle and mid. Her ganks are really good and can tower dive well too.

She has a lot of damage. Her Q hits hard, and her passive is so powerful its like another ability and procs every 3 hits, if she is not focused she will hurt a lot.

The shield refresh makes her good at dueling at low levels. Her E pull is such good cc, its ridiculous.

Also with AP her ulti starts to hurt a lot to those who get caught with her QRR combo especially if she procs hers passive. Personally I think the numbers on her skills are a bit high but she is very squishy and dies to any CC.

With all that said, I am 100% certain nerfs are incoming and she wont be as powerful as she is now ever again. So if you want a short lived pubstomping rampage then go ahead and pick her up.