Mad Scientist Ziggs Puts Lab Assistants on Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canadían

08-13-2012

Instead of putting champs on sale alot so people buy them, how about make them viable so people buy them at normal price (sejuani)

And I want trundle on sale again god **** it!

Arcane Azmadi

08-13-2012

Who in their right mind would pay money for Sejuani?!

Freakjob

08-13-2012

Protip - AstroNautilus may be on its way. Just a heads-up for those that like our anchor-wielding friend.

aestrivex

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhowasPone View Post
Instead of putting champs on sale alot so people buy them, how about make them viable so people buy them at normal price (sejuani)

And I want trundle on sale again god **** it!
trundle should be on sale in the near future

Mister Foaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Argh, the first Naut skin sale and it's the ugly one.

2izzy4me

08-13-2012

bad sale
only champ worth is corki and he ain't expensive

Rockstar

08-13-2012

Can you guys stop with Sejuani? Seriously, free almost every week. Don't start with her in sales too. Riot pls!

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

-_- *sigh* Are you even trying anymore? What was with these write-ups? They were weak, humorless, and failed to take advantage of the characters. You should really limit the switching. Test a small pool, and then see if you can make lightning strike twice by re-using the ones that test well. Continue refining until you have developed a good, repeatable schtick, and place them in the rotation for normal sales. And every 3 months or so, you run another round and try out some new routines. But instead of actual development, we get one personality run into the ground until you finally decide to mix it up, but then you do nothing but mix it up. There will never be another Corporate Mundo if you can't take the time to culture potential personalities.

aams9797

08-13-2012

Yeah noct now can have skin

UnicornStrength

08-13-2012

eh not bad might buy all if i didnt have it unlocked already