Mad Scientist Ziggs Puts Lab Assistants on Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathScribe

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggs View Post
Ravager Nocturne keeps turning out the lights causing electronic malfunctions that cause unwelcome chemical stability.
LOL
I can imagine Nocturne turning off the light switch on one side of the room while saying "DARKNESSSS" and a pissed Ziggs on the other side yelling him to stop while turning on the switch.
The unending light switch war.

GhalaMiR

08-14-2012

Noct skin good ^^.

rzlb

08-15-2012

Still waiting for morgana skins

CaptainLaulau NA

08-16-2012

can't wait to see the next sale!

FAT APE 420

08-16-2012

New sales please?
It's already friday and no new sales were announced.

e Hydrogen

Senior Recruiter

08-18-2012

Here are next weeks sale!
Dark Crystal Ryze looks totally metal and rocks his own special effects. The dark horns and black spines look totally badass but he keeps shorting out the amp stack every time he hits a drum solo. If you’ve got insulated wiring you can take him for 487 RP.
General Wukong keeps talking about how he wants creative control. You’re the drummer, dumb@#$. You just sit behind the band, you **** dirty ape! 487 RP to take this monkey off our backs.
Buccaneer Tristana clearly thinks that this is a different kind of band. We’re Pentakill – the biggest death metal band to ever grace the Fields of Justice. I don’t care how much you want to shoot something, you can’t come on stage dressed like a pirate! Take this one back to the docks for 260 RP.
Champions:
You can’t play the drums if you’re already on keys, Sona. This isn’t one of those prissy pop bands, this is metal! There’s no double bass on your drum machine, no matter how many kits you’ve sampled. Take her back to your studio for 487 RP.
Miss Fortune thinks she should be the front-woman just because she’s showing more skin. This audition is for drummer! Our front-man is so metal he doesn’t even have skin! Your band can hire her for 487 RP.
This Olaf guy showed up completely smashed and keeps screaming about how he’s a Berserker. He’s already broken six drum kits and drank a full case of beer, and I haven’t even hit record, yet. That’s totally brutal! I’m going to make him play it again when he sobers up. For now, you can go get his stomach pumped for 487 RP.