Trapped in Low ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borotrex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I have played over 1000 games of LoL and will forever be trapped in low ELO. I typically just do Solo Q and it's beyond bad right now.

I've been paired with an attack speed amumu in two different games. WHO DOES THAT!?!?

I feel like players are getting worse in solo Q. I've given up. Until I get a descent 5 v 5 premade im only playing normal

Hamsamwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

It just means that your playstyle clashes with them.

That is the problem with solo queue elo. It judges how your playstyle and temper mesh with your allies. This means very team dependent people (like i was at the start of ranked) get pretty screwed if they don't change their style.

BigTwig

09-13-2010

We all know there's no way to get out of it because you win a game depending on which team has the most leavers/feeders, and you'll have little influence on the outcome. With a 50% win ratio you're stuck on the same rating forever. The only thing you can try is to master a ganking champion that gets fed easily against noobs and carry your team to victory, or add anyone you see whom you think are decent players to your friends list so you can duo queue with them and have one less feeder.

SavageMinnow

09-13-2010

Why oh why does everyone forget that there's a larger chance of morons on the other team than there is on their own team, assuming that person isn't bad himself?

Scarekro

09-13-2010

wait.. an atk speed amumu...
and the OP's playstyle is the one clashing? oh lawl

Ziigmund

09-13-2010

Having an arranged team makes a world of difference. Not just because of better communication but you pick champs that syngergies with each other.

DeanKeaton259

09-13-2010

lol... guys, if you want to win more ranked games, then duo queue with a buddy who's good. One of you play carry, one of you play tank. Do this every game. Let the carry make the game so he can get the first pick most games.

I do this consistently. It eliminates any qq from randoms not wanting to tank. In fact, many of them tank anyways, so we end up having 2 tanks. Since I carry, I'm also taking care of the the other most important role on the team.

This way, it doesn't matter so much who the randoms choose to play. As long as they don't feed profusely, we end up winning most games. My buddy and I take care of the most important roles and the randoms fill in accordingly. Despite what you may think, the average player is actually quite good at following a good tank/carry combo.

eSPee

09-13-2010

Make another account!

Celestyal

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
lol... guys, if you want to win more ranked games, then duo queue with a buddy who's good. One of you play carry, one of you play tank. Do this every game. Let the carry make the game so he can get the first pick most games.

I do this consistently. It eliminates any qq from randoms not wanting to tank. In fact, many of them tank anyways, so we end up having 2 tanks. Since I carry, I'm also taking care of the the other most important role on the team.

This way, it doesn't matter so much who the randoms choose to play. As long as they don't feed profusely, we end up winning most games. My buddy and I take care of the most important roles and the randoms fill in accordingly. Despite what you may think, the average player is actually quite good at following a good tank/carry combo.

I hate leavers, so i would never dodge.

But the Idea with the otehr Account is great.... just **** that i cant transfer my skins/champs etc to an other account.
Would be a Idea for Riot to realize that against Riot Points.

D0llSlght

Recruiter

09-13-2010

wats wrong with AS mumu??
I lower people's MR as I pleases.... AHAHAH

I am obviously trolling...lol