Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

coporate mundo is now out for 1820 RP :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

addEventListener

09-13-2010

nice skin

Accerso

09-13-2010

I just wish in the teaser video that Alistar would of charged Mundo rather than doing the emote, would of been more amusing.

Taenshi

09-13-2010

Quote:
Naminator:
Hope you realize that you can cut that list down to just two things, new textures and new voice.

Anyway, no I won't be buying it, and I hope a lot of other wont either, charging more for a simple skin than many of the quality XBLive Arcade titles is just stupid.

He also has new spell animations for cleaver since throwing the suitcase = paper trail on the ground.

AngieBug

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
Taenshi:
He also has new spell animations for cleaver since throwing the suitcase = paper trail on the ground.

plus emotes as well for him when he throws them

Ivandir

09-13-2010

I want this skin too but $20 for a skin like that is stupidly ignorant. I think I'm going to wait until it's on discount.

Leon27607

09-13-2010

does he actually sound different or is it the same mundo voice but just says different things?

Vumion

09-13-2010

Got the skin now at 507 RP need 13 more -.-

BAGELBOT

09-13-2010

I REALLY want this skin, but I am seriously finding myself hard-pressed to spend roughly $20 on it

Saffire

09-13-2010

Quote:
Leon27607:
does he actually sound different or is it the same mundo voice but just says different things?
It's the same voice with different lines.

AngieBug

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
Leon27607:

i think its the same actor but overall its much more interesting and fun to play vs the normal skin least it only cost me $5