Help needed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ePxDark

08-13-2012

I need help, I mainly play Warwick mid lane, and please don't tell me to go top or bot because I suck at top and bot with champions like warwick, Im' level 22, playing once or twice a day, I don't get much wins, I want to get more winning percentage than losing, I think my losese is 10% higher than my win percentage, I have 91 wins or so, I've been playing fro about 7-8 months, not much improvement, and I know, practice make perfect, but I don't know how to 'practice' on League of Legends, so I need some help, my other friend started later than I did, but are reaching level 30 faster than me. I'm really in need of help, I play mostly as mid laner if not, I'm in the jungle. I need help like what to do if your laning partner if I'm playing bot or top with a diff chamion is down and I'm inn a 2v1 situation or what to do if I'm losing like all tier 1 and 2 turrets are gone. Cuz since I have limited time playing, I can only play one or two games, then transfer to customs where if I have to go somewhre I can leave without getting banned. And another kind of help I need is picking a champion to buy, I have this promble (don't kow if its a problem), when I get enough rp or ip for a champion, I buy that champion, but end up not using it.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Contact me in game. I'll answer some questions and give you some insight.

ePxDark

08-13-2012

Name's ePxDark