Credit card RP payment issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twerked On

08-13-2012

We apologize, but this transaction has been declined by our system. Please contact player support at http://support.leagueoflegends.com with the error code below for additional support.
Error Code: 110

I'm trying to purchase $20 RP and this error message keeps coming up. There is no helpful information about it, can any red help me out please? Thanks

Twerked On

08-13-2012

Bump

Twerked On

08-13-2012

Bump, looking for a red post, I'm trying to give you guys money

Bruce McClane

04-08-2013

Same issue. I have tried 3 different credit cards as well (USAA, Bank of America, debit/mastercard/visa). There is plenty of money in my accounts so that isn't the problem. i'm starting to think it's something with my pc consider that my friend who is in canada bought RP with his card no problem. I can't find any other information on this either and I have been trying to buy points for a few days now.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

04-08-2013

Contact player support via the link.

You might also want to call the phone number on the back of the card and see if they have a reason. Credit Card processing is a multistage affair with (typically) 3 institutions involved. Seller, Merchant Service, Card issuing bank...if there is a failure at any point of communication it will decline.

Misskatîe

11-11-2013

The credit card option for Canada doesn't come up on my list of payment options for Canada, suddenly today. I've used it many times in the past why is it suddenly gone, there are no messages saying its down ?