How do you orbwalk?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ntrer1cal

08-13-2012

what i do most of the time is right click enemy, right click ground right click enemy, but i heard you can do it another way? also any good ad that is ez to orbwalk with?

Duke Br0heimer

08-13-2012

a+left click

shift+left click

DoctorMic

08-13-2012

attack command enemy
right click ground
???
Profit

tist

08-13-2012

I right click players then ground. I think the only time its better to use the alternate method is when you IAS is super high.

Austink1111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

orbwalk= attack move? never heard it called that beefore

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

same concept different method, do what you prefer then it works best.

the result is the same anyway.

SHockvaLueX

08-13-2012

this isnt orbwalking.
orbwalking is a term used in dota with different heroes to apply different on hit effects.

Duke Br0heimer

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHockvaLueX View Post
this isnt orbwalking.
orbwalking is a term used in dota with different heroes to apply different on hit effects.
Not only that. It's also the technique you use for canceling out the wind down part of a heros' attack animation, which results in a DPS increase. It also let's you keep up a little longer with a fleeing opponent so you can get a few extra hits in.
The canceling of the wind down animation doesn't apply to League, though. In League, it's only used for keeping up with fleeing opponents.

SHockvaLueX

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Br0heimer View Post
Not only that. It's also the technique you use for canceling out the wind down part of a heros' attack animation, which results in a DPS increase. It also let's you keep up a little longer with a fleeing opponent so you can get a few extra hits in.
The canceling of the wind down animation doesn't apply to League, though. In League, it's only used for keeping up with fleeing opponents.
I think the term that you're describing is called attack-moving (which is used to either kite enemies or reduce the amount of space between you and your enemy between attacks)

Duke Br0heimer

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHockvaLueX View Post
I think the term that you're describing is called attack-moving (which is used to either kite enemies or reduce the amount of space between you and your enemy between attacks)
You're right, my bad. What I described was animation cancelling. Sorry.