Fireflies In The Rain [Application RP]

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

The hot Demacian summer was coming to an end. This year's harvest was abundant, to the joy of both farmers and merchants - food was aplenty, and for the former it meant extra profits to come with selling excess stock. Trade caravans and merchant carts were busier than ever in the white capital city of the West, increasing in numbers since early last month. Stocked to the brim, they left one by one towards their Eastern neighbours, giving little regard to hostile tensions between the city-states as of late - food to prepare for coming autumn and winter was needed everywhere, and so were shiny golden valors. No one was going to let this opportunity pass by - and neither was the owner of a large cart draped in blue cloth, slowly pacing his two heavy horses to their place.

Old Peldus, or 'Old Pal' as every single other merchant called him, was well-known among other traders for his unorthodox habits - instead of stuffing his extraordinarily large cart to the brim, he would instead accept passengers en route to the West for a fee and enjoy their company all the while. His route went through both Zaun, Piltover, and he was even known to stop by the Institute of War itself a few times. Leaving Demacia with tightly packed durable foodstuffs, he would return in the winter, bringing back wondrous devices from the Cities of Progress.

And now his unusual cart was standing at the edge of the square, with its aged, yet still well-shaped owner calling out with his strong, cheerful voice that attracted the attention and smiles of the onlookers. Old Pal was inviting passengers again.

* * Rules * *

Hello everyone, I'm doing this RP as a test of hand at soemething else, before continuing my character development RP into its next chapters. For all those from Undercity of Zaun and Rune War VI plays, I will naturally keep updating there as well.

This is going to be a pretty relaxed RP for the most part, so a power level restriction here is very due. Characters applying must by no means exceed a Champion's power level - in fact, only those considerably less powerful than League characters will be accepted. This is a good opportunity for new characters to join.

Old Pal's cart is not rubber, so only a limited amount of people can come - up to six people as passengers, and two mercenaries. The applying characters must have a reason to travel to the East, and they start in Demacia. Shurelias profile is needed.

Be polite, have fun, and remember - you're all on the same boat (cart).

* * Passenger Manifest * *

Mercenaries:
- Drak Stormsoul
- Mallan

Passengers:
- Ithras Keelo
- Marlena Smith
- Larissa Beauxmont
- Quinn Lynn
- Feon
- Grace Claasen (NPC)

Fenix12345

08-13-2012

((What are we talking length-wise? I might try for a seat ))

Blade3324

08-13-2012

((Same. Since one of my characters is from Demacia, I think I can get him in here and say that he's just making his way back to the Institute or some stuff like that.))

FilFire

08-13-2012

((Might apply with this guy.))

TheShadowOfChaos

08-13-2012

((I might seriously be using Pinky, he got lost on a trip and now is traveling to find Phantom again.))

FilFire

08-13-2012

((Dude, seriously.))

HungLikeAnOak

08-13-2012

((Sounds interesting. Might apply with a new guy. My current character wouldn't fit in the cart D)

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

(( This is going to be short to medium length, nothing close to giant epics people tend to aim for.

Pinky is wut. I'd consider this character otherwise, but due to the specifics of this play, I'll have to pass. Also, post your shurelias so I can check them. ))

FilFire

08-13-2012

((I did.))

HungLikeAnOak

12345 ... 10