Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion is trash.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiderParadox

08-13-2012

Love the OP using the royal "we".

Speak for yourself, honestly.

Redenbacher

08-13-2012

Quote:
crappot:
I'm sure many of you have played Dominion by now, and I'm sure some of us feel that this game mode is quite trashy. Not unlike my username.

The question I have that Riot has already answered is: "Why is Dominion a part of League of Legends, and what incentive do I have to play it?" Dominion is not fun at all, in my opinion, and the current 'Dominion bonus' gives you about 5-25 extra IP for playing Dominion. However, this 'bonus' is so ridiculously small that it isn't really an incentive to play Dominion, is it?

So I came up with a terrible solution: Make Dominion a game mode where I can go farm IP by at least tripling the amount of IP earned. This way, at least I won't sit in queues for 2-3 minutes every time, and it would be silly to play any other game mode. I am a silly person.

Just for fun, and because I'm a smartass, I FTFY.

...even though you'll never see it.

Infirc

08-13-2012

did your mom drop you when you were a baby or were you born like that already?, speak for yourself when yous ay you don't like Dominion, because people posting on the Dominion forums are not discussing about tacos-_-.