Would you like 7 tier skills

Yes 8 18.18%
No 36 81.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] 7 tier skills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoutenkou View Post
You are the one who should move on, no one gives a **** about that stupid idea, I get mad everytime I see something like that on GD "LOL MY NEW HERO XXX" "A SUGEZSTION FOR GEMEPLAY".
"Wah ima rage because people on the league of legends forums have ideas they want others to judge and give opinions on... Oh the world we live in where people can say hey what do you think about this concept! OMG... "

Beastmode9704

09-13-2010

I like how everyone is mad.

Then Carlos comes in.

Mexican justice!

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeelRP View Post
I like how everyone is mad.

Then Carlos comes in.

Mexican justice!
Only the white kid with the asian forum name was mad... everyone else just said nope...

Abedeus

09-13-2010

Nope. Would be stupid, for instance Kassadin doesn't need W at all to be effective.

DarkLaw

09-13-2010

That would open a world of endless possibilities.

No.

ZenithZephyr

09-13-2010

Wow everyone's downvoting this kid for no reason.

What if he was asking "How would you like a champion with no ultimate?"

That would have sounded pretty terrible before Udyr came out, but (after a little tweaking) he turned out to be great.

This is a great idea on a new champion designed for and balanced around it. Maybe the tier 6 and 7 skill levels aren't as efficient as the first 5, making you choose between focusing one aspect, or being more rounded.

Just because it hasn't been done before doesn't mean this design space can't be used.

If the OP means remodeling all current champs, or all future champs, then definitely no.

Racist Grandpa

09-13-2010

Creepy creepy Carlos...

Agreed with Zenith.