Attempting To Reconnect (Very often)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unimagniatveprik

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvestrix View Post
I see. Well this is BS. And all of a sudden thousands of people have internet problems? Seems legit >.>
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1330592

try this it worked for me

pretty sad that the users have to fix their own clients now

Silvestrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimagniatveprik View Post

try this it worked for me

pretty sad that the users have to fix their own clients now
I notice it says it will not fix after Champion Select, which my problem is the "Attempting to Reconnect" cycle of Doom during the match; any idea if that's what it wont fix or..? Just curious before I try it out.

Unimagniatveprik

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvestrix View Post
I notice it says it will not fix after Champion Select, which my problem is the "Attempting to Reconnect" cycle of Doom during the match; any idea if that's what it wont fix or..? Just curious before I try it out.
its the crash after champ select. it even says it fixes the latency issues

Silvestrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Tried this solution, didn't work for me sadly. I also notice that after I close my client when this happens, it will not re-open. I've re-installed it. I check my internet connections, everything loads normally. *shrug*

ViscousZeta

08-13-2012

This happened before to me, except until a recent patch (Zyra I think, don't know exactly) there was no "Attempting to Reconnect" message.
So now it is easier to identify at least.
Its ruined a few games for me. My teamates yell and get pissed and refuse to listen to what I am saying about this problem. Riot has to at least know about this, I have run into other people in game having the same problem.

Silvestrix

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViscousZeta View Post
This happened before to me, except until a recent patch (Zyra I think, don't know exactly) there was no "Attempting to Reconnect" message.
So now it is easier to identify at least.
Its ruined a few games for me. My teamates yell and get pissed and refuse to listen to what I am saying about this problem. Riot has to at least know about this, I have run into other people in game having the same problem.
It never happened to me until the Diana patch. I mean I've DC'd before but my internet went down. Which obviously that happens in this world.

But this is ridiculous. I can't play a match without DCing at least once. I can't even play.

Silvestrix

08-13-2012

I keep posting to bump this issue and to hopefully help anyone out.

At this point I'm trying a client repair.

Boyfriend asked if I got this problem during Customs matches. Answer: No. Only in PvP matches have I had this issue.

Unimagniatveprik

08-13-2012

yeah its something with the PvP server alright that's causing this I can go into proving grounds just fine with no lag but the "fix" at least gives me about 30 min before all starts going to ****.

Leosoul

08-13-2012

The only problem I have with their handling of these repeated situations is that it's always our problem. But then a patch or two later and it's ok for a couple patches. But it's always our problem, even if it acts up after a new patch. Every time.

Admit that you guys have lackluster network code, or crappy security, or a bad stick of RAM in one of the servers running the matches- something. Stop telling everyone that the standard level of service for most Broadband connections (About 8 down and 1 up) isn't good enough to run LoL and a voip client. Especially when these same people can 20 man raid in MMO's on voip or play huge 64 player fps games with voip on and not have these horribly laggy and unreliable experiences.

Bellybuttonz

08-13-2012

Thank you everyone for helping. I'm going to try and do what unimag linked. Bump