when is friendslist going to be fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

09-13-2010

cause im not playin till this is fixed..
uhm i CANT play..i have noone on?..

i guess chat server for them offline..i normally have always 30-60 people online..but in the last days(since patch) it dropped to 5-25..

cant make teams..=wont play..

cause playin solo doesnt make any fun

fix pls

Notmiefault

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

The issue isn't the friends list, its the pvp.net and the fact that the servers as a whole are just overloaded right now. And they are working on it lol.

Runeterran

09-13-2010

I'm a bit frustrated too, since I wanted to run a match with a couple randoms I just dominated a game with, but what can ya do? Hopefully my friend invites went through despite not being able to connect to chat.

Riot'll fix it sooner or later. Hopefully sooner, but bear with it until then. If you really can't play solos, make sure you at least keep fresh in some practice games and such.

amcii

09-13-2010

the sad thing is..this problem we had some months ago too..
chat problems..and now we have them still/again..

i think everyone would prefer workin servers+game balance..than 50new champs..

since season 1 people are only quitting

Runeterran

09-13-2010

Yeah. That argument has been made several times in the past, too. Honestly, I don't know what Riot has going on with PVP.net, but it definitely needs some sort of work. Unfortunately I can't comment on what because I wouldn't have the first idea of where to start in terms of the actual labor involved.

When we hit Season One, though, its kind of expected that people would be quitting over time. The big hype drew in quite a crowd and some of those who were only mildly interested before simply don't have interest enough to put up with the problems that come along the way.

amcii

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeterran View Post
Yeah. That argument has been made several times in the past, too. Honestly, I don't know what Riot has going on with PVP.net, but it definitely needs some sort of work. Unfortunately I can't comment on what because I wouldn't have the first idea of where to start in terms of the actual labor involved.

When we hit Season One, though, its kind of expected that people would be quitting over time. The big hype drew in quite a crowd and some of those who were only mildly interested before simply don't have interest enough to put up with the problems that come along the way.

the big problem with season 1 is..players expected to be higher elo..to play with better players..to have teams to play..
but nothin happened..they stuck in low elo..+they cant find good players to play with..

solo queue got boring..so they just quitted

i had the idea to make every week little tournaments..to keep the players interested..but riot tryin to keep players by makin new champs..but this wont work 4ever