Flat energy runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

glhyphic

09-13-2010

Is there any chance we are ever getting flat red and yellow energy runes ?

IMLOwl

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by glhyphic View Post
Is there any chance we are ever getting flat red and yellow energy runes ?
I just bought some energy runes and I gotta say I'm pretty underwhelmed by them. Some use on Shen for late game to keep your taunts going. Otherwise, meh.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

There are yellow energy runes. It's the only sort of energy runes you can buy.
Honestly, I'm sorta underwhelmed by them, but I've made the investment, so I do use 'em.

About to buy Shen as a result.
Screw Akali.

glhyphic

09-13-2010

Yea I play shen and after nearly 200 games with him I think he can get away with a lot of energy runes to spam feint and dash in battles.
Special red runes for shen, for me, are not there since I used to run with arp reds.
Mostly I think flat energy reds could be a nice addition to shen ( I dont think 30 hp or 8-9 armor is not intresting) since dodge yellows and CD blues ( what I use) are really usefull.
Still Shen could even run a full set of energy runes and be viable thanks to feint tho I dont see Riot giving us the ability to do that but since we have energy quints and blues why not add at least flat reds( or yellows tho I want red ;P) to since I think evey other stat is available in 4 colors