If two Urgots ult each other...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I don't play Urgot, but if his ult is a standard point and click ability, you can target someone from out of range and he will begin walking towards them until he gets in range.

Two urgots could target each other from out of range and see what happens with they simultaneously get in range.

Tool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

i imagine if both are outside of thier ult range and have no fog on each other could click it to ult each other at the same time thus walking into the range at the same exact time.

Racolten

09-13-2010

Why don't you get two of them to target each other outside their ult range, then they should occur (**** near) simultaneously, causing an outbreak of flying pigs.

Barry the Badger

09-13-2010

Theoretically you could just get 2 Urgots in a practice game, get out of range of each other, target each other with your ultimates from a distance, and as soon as they come in range of each other, *technically*, they should cast it at the same time.

But I imagine it'll just end up with one casting before the other for some reason or another.

EDIT: Yeah, what the guy above me said.

EDIT 2: And the guy above him.

Scorpion72

Recruiter

09-13-2010

The world explodes.

BarraKulyan

09-13-2010

Zenith and Tool have the answer so yea it is possible, same with singed so i see no reason why it cant happen but I would love to see it though lol.

Dryesias

09-13-2010

I think it's possible. I know I have thrown a Singed at the exact moment he threw me. It was a WTF moment for sure, took me a second to figure out which Singed was me.

efdf

09-13-2010

probably nothing will happen except they'll both be stunned

rambo

Adjudicator

09-13-2010

The one on the left wins. Seriously.

Runeterran

09-13-2010

ITT: People take a funny hypothetical seriously.

If 2 Urgots hit each other with a hyperkinetic position reverser it would clearly cause a hole in the space-time continuum.