Summoner skill CAP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamsterss

09-13-2010

Hey everyone! i have an idea to solve the problem with whine about summoner spells being OP and at the same time put some more strategi in the game.

If we put a cap in the summoner abilities like 2 per team so each team can only have 2 champs with flash. 2 champs with ignite or 2 champs with exhaust. Then no one would need to rage about the opness of everyone just over using it. And they could let us use promote again.

and at the same time we could make it more strategic for example, a team would need to let some of the more squishy champs with less escape abilities have the flashes and let the ezrael that already has a skill that does the same pick something else.

I would love everyones feedback, this is a serious post and hope that ppl wont just flame it down, and try to improve our game instead.

ps. sorry for bad english its not my native tounge ^^

dutin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Would be cool, but solo queue would be even worse then it currently is. Everyone wants to play a carry, and everyone wants ghost/flash.

Pokemaster

Recruiter

09-13-2010

nerf ghost/flash

Hamsterss

09-13-2010

I like how someone thumbs me down without saying why.... Fail troll

efdf

09-13-2010

no, because people at the bottom of the picking list will always be stuck with the worse summoners. Also, some characters benefit greatly from a specific summoner and if their team takes it they're screwed.

SlyGoat

09-13-2010

Disagree. It's not a solution to the problem. It's like trying to band-aid a punctured lung.

Klaphat

09-13-2010

i hope this never will be applied... i don't want people taking away my flash / teleport because of some rule

Hamsterss

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by efdf View Post
no, because people at the bottom of the picking list will always be stuck with the worse summoners. Also, some characters benefit greatly from a specific summoner and if their team takes it they're screwed.
well if they are playing team games they should talk about who has the most use of the summoner ability. and if they dont they are not playing like a team and lost already

Hamsterss

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Disagree. It's not a solution to the problem. It's like trying to band-aid a punctured lung.
I like the relevance of your post it really helps figuring out why this shouldnt work and really is the best constructive kritisism ive ever read.

Hamsterss

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaphat View Post
i hope this never will be applied... i don't want people taking away my flash / teleport because of some rule
People wont be taking it away unless Its better mix...