can someone explain duo que to me? because it seems unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

commanderchobo

08-12-2012

me and my friend duo que all the time because were trying to get our elo up. but it seems to be impossible some games when our team's elo is QUITE below the other teams. just now i played a game where everyone on our team was 1350-1390 and the other team was 1450-1490. this is quite a huge difference at this level. and i realise im a terrible player and you can lolking me and see how bad my stats are. i even ganked multiple times and fed my lanes but it wasnt enough. sad to lose a game where you are 7-0-5.

most games it seems like if i cant 2v5 then the gmae is unwinnable. im not asking for much, id just like duo que to not stack the odds so terribly

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

08-12-2012

I can end a game 15-0-1 as LeBlanc. Doesn't mean I carried.

And for christ's sake. I can guarantee your team mates aren't as bad as you say.

MiA Outlaw

08-13-2012

nahh, i just started ranked games, and i promise that out of my 8 games iv played i had my bot lose a tower 7mins into the game and feed the other team about 4 times.

i can also say that iv never lost my lane (solo top) and yyet we still lose

Ziombie

08-13-2012

its a TEAM game for a reason, you can completely decimate your lane but if the rest of your team fails it becomes a 5v1 fight...its just something you gotta accept.

AlphariusRising

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrqaZum View Post
nahh, i just started ranked games, and i promise that out of my 8 games iv played i had my bot lose a tower 7mins into the game and feed the other team about 4 times.

i can also say that iv never lost my lane (solo top) and yyet we still lose
Losing a tower that early is a good thing. Just freeze the lane way back and farm really hard, and you can catch up to the other guy way easier.

commanderchobo

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I can end a game 15-0-1 as LeBlanc. Doesn't mean I carried.

And for christ's sake. I can guarantee your team mates aren't as bad as you say.
i can guarantee they are

does anyone have an explanation

FraggingBard

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrqaZum View Post
i had my bot lose a tower 7mins into the game

Put one of them under the tower to farm up and send the other one out to duo mid, if they keep pushing bot then you take mid. If they move over to mid then bot farms up/takes bot. Going to have to be buying a lot of wards though