Digital Collectors Pack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gumber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Hey i purchased a few heros with the IP ive been earning but i was recentally looking at buying the Digital Collectors Pack but seeing as i own most of the heros already in it, could riot possibly refund me the IP i used to purchase the owns in the pack?

-thanks for an info.

p.s. what is the 1380 in the pack.

carlos arco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

09-13-2010

YeS, tHeY dO tHaT, SeNd tHeM aN eMaiL aFtER yOu UpDaTe YeR aCCouNT wiTh tHe PaCk aNd iNcLude tHe cHaMpiOnS nAmE & PRiCe

$ carlo5 $

Gumber

09-13-2010

sorry with the way this guy wrote it i cant belive him can anyone comfirm it?

Ethyron

09-13-2010

Disregard what that carlos guy said. Afaik, they stopped refunding the IP cost of champions because people started buying multiple collector's editions to quickly "buy" IP (which they used to buy runes - and as Riot always says, they want to make sure they don't sell power).

So, I'm afraid you probably won't get back any IP for the champs you already purchased, but you can still buy the Collector's Pack nonetheless ofc.

RubeNLwD

09-13-2010

carlos is a troll ingnore hem best thing you can do is email riot about it and ask them if its possible

Whyumai

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumber View Post
Hey i purchased a few heros with the IP ive been earning but i was recentally looking at buying the Digital Collectors Pack but seeing as i own most of the heros already in it, could riot possibly refund me the IP i used to purchase the owns in the pack?

-thanks for an info.
They used to refund part of the Digital Collectors Pack for heroes you already have, however, (as far as I know) they no longer do this.

However, depending on how many of the champions (and the RP/IP) value of the champions have you already purchased it could very well be worth the money. Remember that you also get an "exclusive" skin, which I think is goth annie. There is no other way to receive this exclusive skin. Also some Tier 3 runes, which, you can use even if your not level 20+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumber View Post
p.s. what is the 1380 in the pack.
If you purchase the Digital Collectors Pack you are refunded part of the Price back as RP. This is so the Digital Collectors Pack is in line with the Retail Collectors Pack (which gives you a bonus 1380RP).

----------------

What is actually contained in the Digital Collectors Pack:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post

We wanted to give players 4 runes that would be fairly powerful, and fit different play-styles. To do so we chose:
  • Greater Mark of Malice (Improves your critical chance)
  • Greater Seal of Vitality (Increases your health per level )
  • Greater Glyph of Knowledge (Increases your mana per level)
  • Greater Quintessence of Revival (Decreases your Death Timer)

Similarly we wanted to choose 20 champions that would fit different play styles, and also a set of champions that players could quickly pickup and play. We chose:
  • 3 Ranged DPS Champions
  • 5 Melee DPS Champions
  • 2 Support Champions
  • 5 Tank Champions
  • 5 Mage Champions

The actual champions that we are including in the collector pack are:
  • Alistar
  • Amumu
  • Annie
  • Cho'gath
  • Evelynn
  • FiddleSticks
  • Janna
  • Kayle
  • Malphite
  • Morgana
  • Nasus
  • Rammus
  • Ryze
  • Sivir
  • Teemo
  • Tristana
  • Tryndamere
  • Veigar
  • Warwick
  • Zilean
What it doesn't mention is that you get the Goth Annie Skin and $10 worth of Riot Points (1380RP).

dutin

09-13-2010

I laughed so hard at that carlos moron. Man it's late. Anyway no they will not refund your IP.

carlos arco

Banned

09-13-2010

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...-net-store-faq

If I purchase the Collector's Pack or Champion Bundle, can I be refunded for the champions I already own that are included in the pack?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds for past champion purchases that are included in any bundle, sorry.

SoRRy, tHeY uSed 2

$ caRLos $