Cure to ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajorn

08-12-2012

Be the person to step up on your team. Don't just sit there and hope that your team will come together. Bring them together. Establish yourself as a leader as best you can. Don't be a jerk to people, be nice and friendly. Use pings and pay attention. Go for team objectives. Ganks are nice and all, but that tower or that dragon will give your team a much bigger boost. Lastly, learn to play multiple positions. You won't always be able to play AD carry or solo mid. And if you end up playing support, you can still make plays and have fun. That carry, that is your baby, and ain't nobody gonna **** with your baby.

And as always, stay classy San Diego.

KnightxSScarlett

08-12-2012

Elo hell is all about initiation. When you play a strong initiation champ in low Elo and your team backs you up, that is insta win right there. So to climb out, you wanna play:

Maokai - dat snare
Leona - dat ult
Malphite - dat ult
Singed - Singed is always an Elo boost if your team can clean up. Make sure you don't get countered though.
Nautilus/Alistar/Blitzcrank/Amumu - Sheer disruption

HKekoa

08-13-2012

i absolutely agree with you, but i find the bigger problem in elo hell is the amount of trolls. perfect example is the last game I tried to play. pregame lobby typical back and forth on positions and we start picking champs only to get a jungle karma and jungle janna that openly admit they are feeding to lower elo for their smurf accounts. So then you run into the problem of a 30 minute que dodge or the lose of elo. I know the typical answer is well surrender at 20, with double trolls the vote fails.

PumpUpTheJustice

08-13-2012

^That's when you just stop playing LoL because there are no trolls in Pokemon.

PumpUpTheJustice

08-13-2012

^ That's when you just stop playing LoL for a while, because there are no trolls in Pokemon or Super Mario.

dkSentine1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

You're full of ****, elo hell is elo for the amount of trolls, griefers and the degenerate subspecies that plague our game. There is no way to climb out of it once your stuck.

Just make sure nxt season you duo queue with a mate for like ever, or at least for the first 50-100 games so you'll have an easier time carrying 3 potatoes instead to 4.

Skarra

08-13-2012

secret to getting out of elo hell : DON'T place in 1200. Once you are there. you are never climbing out. Place gold, stay gold. /thread