Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How old are you?

<=12 10 1.94%
13-17 89 17.25%
18-25 314 60.85%
26-30 68 13.18%
30+ 35 6.78%
Voters 516 .

Age of players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonita Applebum

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Quote:
RedSatyr:
Lies, females don't internet

My daughter is 8 and plays LoL, has been since January. Many of you may know her (LeilaniJasmine). She has more friends than I, go figure...lol

Unrivaled Speed

09-13-2010

12, but i'm not bad like most kids...i get 6 maladys and do lots damges on my main corki!

KrupsMcGee

09-13-2010

Quote:
Cheez Bix:
I'm surprised that the majority of players who contributed to this poll fall within the 18 - 25 category. Judging by the current state of solo matchmaking, particularly ranked, I'd automatically presumed the League of Legends playerbase to have primarily consisted of young, pre-****scent individuals with minimal gaming experience.

I am 1 player, I play a couple of hours a week. A 13 year old: also one player, play's like it's their job...

What I mean is that my age group (mid 20s) might make up 50% of the population and still only make up 5% of games played. These numbers are made up btw.

MrTheZebra

09-13-2010

19, UW Madison, EE Major

KrupsMcGee

09-13-2010

Quote:
MrTheZebra:
19, UW Madison, EE Major

My Alma Mater; in engineering too. Nice.