Mordekaisers spirit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinohan

09-13-2010

So i just recently started using this beast and if you can kill their carry with your ulti it gives u another carry. Now i started to realise how much damage the spirit actually does and im wondering does the spirit do 100% damage? and also does mordekaisers items get transferred to the spirit because my frozen mallet effect seems to transfer over.

DepTii

09-13-2010

"Mordekaiser curses an enemy champion for 8 seconds, stealing life. If the target dies while under the effect of the curse, their soul is enslaved and will follow Mordekaiser for 30 seconds. During this time, Mordekaiser gains quarter of their ability power, and attack damage. The spirit gains a percentage of Mordekaiser's adjusted damage, ability power, and health totals."

As for items, I'm unsure. But yes, the spirit can be pretty awesome. Saw a teammate get killed, then Mord sent is spirit to tower dive and kill another champ who otherwise would've lived.

Lord Zaxer

09-13-2010

Every passive activated on the champion you kill is transfered to the ghost.

Not sure about the damage and all tho.

Almighty1

09-13-2010

The leash is my main annoyance with it. I escaped a teamfight with <100HP and notice a spirit following me so I sent it back to kill stuff. As I got an enemy to 100HP, the spirit walks too far and ends up right next to me. I cried myself to sleep that night. Not literally.

It also has Lizard buff and Frozen Mallet if you do, but I'm not sure about Bloodrazors, etc.

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

I'm actually still a little confused by this ability. Beacuse I've had enemy champions die while under its effect, but have not gotten a spirit out of the deal. Does the ult have to be the thing that gets the killing blow?

Shinohan

09-13-2010

nah anyone can kill it maybe ur ulti ended just before they died. but yeh i raped a team with kogmaw cos he had his magic damage thingo activated when he died.

Sisaroth

09-13-2010

If mordekaiser dies the spirit instantly dies too, so no spirit spawns if an enemy dies under your ulti when you are already dead.