Take out revive in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanceston

11-12-2012

in S3 please. Its too much of a "oh i will save it til end and win" sorta deal. plus, the mastery for extra health is OP at the beginning.

FDru

11-12-2012

Nah it's more of a "oh we lost this teamfight? we'll just revive zerg and take control of the game for the next 10 minutes then do it again".

VoidInsanity

11-12-2012

If revive is removed everyone will just take Exhaust/Garrison and the situation will be just as bad, perhaps even worse.

FOODFOOD

11-12-2012

If they take out Revive in Dominion, they need to take out Flash in SR, or Barrier in Proving Grounds.
They're not going to.

urmamasllama

11-12-2012

Just because its taken often doesn't means its bad. It adds a lot of depth and strategy to the game.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
Just because its taken often doesn't means its bad. It adds a lot of depth and strategy to the game.
amen, after a losing streak yesterday with my elo of me literally being hanging between starting elo and the Real crystal hell, i dropped again to no revive elo and "tryin champ bifur going srz biznus normals" Elo, there are no revives here and it's easy to five cap or get five capped, particularly because i have afks again u_u and well revive is kind of a sort counter to some op bruisers,

Stark Midnight

11-12-2012

Revive is a meta spell for DOM, no need to take it out. Thats like removing flash in SR because it's good. also take note that revive is only a valid spell in dominion. If you use it in any other mode your garbage. So no let revive stay.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Removing Flash in SR would be good, so no idea what the argument that it isn't is.

BMcB

11-12-2012

It's funny to me when we make a huge comback...for example...400 for enemy team and 150 for us and at the end of the game I always get a "LOL so bad, who takes revive?" Sad days...sad days...

ShawNuff

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
If they take out Revive in Dominion, they need to take out Flash in SR, or Barrier in Proving Grounds.
They're not going to.
wat? How does the balance of Revive in dominion have anything at all to do with the balance of other summoner spells on other maps?