I feel guilty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AldrickExGladius

11-13-2012

During the Dominion loading screen, the champion border reminds me I actually took time to play a few games of ranked SR. I feel tainted and dirty.

Carolina Blues

11-13-2012

It just reminds me that I'm a scrub who didn't tryhard in game modes I don't like. Seriously though I thought borders would only show up in the game mode you earned them in, now I'm really inadequate. This is way worse than missing a questionable skin on a champ I don't play.

LordofNarf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg250 View Post
It just reminds me that I'm a scrub who didn't tryhard in game modes I don't like. Seriously though I thought borders would only show up in the game mode you earned them in, now I'm really inadequate. This is way worse than missing a questionable skin on a champ I don't play.
When they said that it would appear in the queue that you earned it in, apparently they meant that if you got a ranking in solo queue, the border would appear in all solo queue matches. I, too, was expecting to not have to see my border when playing dominion.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofNarf View Post
When they said that it would appear in the queue that you earned it in, apparently they meant that if you got a ranking in solo queue, the border would appear in all solo queue matches. I, too, was expecting to not have to see my border when playing dominion.
O dustshoot... i'd have gotten gold if i knew it worked for all solo queues, now i'll have those gold sr "just joke mode" players screwing around me just because of my silver border.

MMKH

11-13-2012

I thought you would get the border of the highest rating you had. Turns out it was just for solo queue SR.