Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What character have you had an "epic game epiphany" with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barfbag

09-13-2010

First time I ever tried tank Garen...towers? what towers?

Zakkeh

09-13-2010

Tank Annie....Yi hates my E and thornmail

Wavy Crockett

09-13-2010

Garen. I never though he was that great but right as people started building him as a tank I bought him and played one practice game and then I thought I would try Garen out. It started with the judgement + ignite brush kill and it just went downhill for the other team from there.

FailPatrol

09-13-2010

Went 13-0 with sunfire Eve.

kdizz

09-13-2010

tried out tank poppy for the first time. (Mind you I never play poppy at all) I went 16/1/10 before the other team surrendered

siiver

09-13-2010

Tank Katarina. Little to none damage output, but I managed to survive walking half the map with a full opposing team whaling on me.

ElPuppet

09-13-2010

Buying Vlad yesterday after being able to afford a 6300 champ... since then, all my games have been

8/5/7
3/1/14
15/6/16
14/4/9
8/1/6
6/2/12
6/4/5
12/0/7

The latest one was the best......20 stack mejais by 20 minutes, multiple double kills, and using pool/rylai's saved about 5 team mates lives and got counter kills.

this guy is fun.
and probably very easy now I think about it...

Puckthepwner

09-13-2010

One time, pre-buff, I wound up with mid as Kennen. I completely zoned out the other mid and farmed up 3000 gold by like 15 minutes. Carried team. Kicked ass.