Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What character have you had an "epic game epiphany" with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeorn Ran

09-13-2010

As in, you played a game and thought, "Hmm, I'll just try this then," and then ended up having an obnoxiously good game.

I just tried out jungle Shen for the first time. I really should have done it earlier, but the thought never crossed my mind.

Just got out of the game and ended up going 6/4/24 with a clear victory. It was pretty amazing and fun.

Irelia Hate Puns

09-13-2010

Hybrid Zilean. Epic fail.

IS17b785647afb1b

09-13-2010

my first time galio.

got 54 assists in a like 60 min game.
sh!t was so cash

Vanadel

09-13-2010

Aura-happy Morgana. Damage output wasn't that good, but boy did she have some survivability.

colloquial

Emissary of the League

09-13-2010

Locket Udyr before the nerf. It was fantastic and I think I went on a 20 game win streak afterwards.

Fropsi

09-13-2010

First time i played Trist in a normal game and harassed the **** out of the other champ going mid.

grooviez

09-13-2010

got quadra on my first twitch game.was sad... ive noticed i tend to do stupidly good scores on the very first game i play with every champ.altho it doesnt mean im rly good at them , its just luck and all these factors are 100% on my side at the first game

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

Quote:
Faeorn Ran:
As in, you played a game and thought, "Hmm, I'll just try this then," and then ended up having an obnoxiously good game.

I just tried out jungle Shen for the first time. I really should have done it earlier, but the thought never crossed my mind.

Just got out of the game and ended up going 6/4/24 with a clear victory. It was pretty amazing and fun.

I just played a game with a jungle shen who didn't buy any items and walked around the map at random like he was a bot.

Soiyeruda

09-13-2010

Used Trist before, but I never understood how other Tristanas were so good.

Then someone yelled at me for not getting jump first, to which I brushed off with some counter-trolling.

Later though, I decided "meh, I'll give it a shot".

Turned out to be incredibly amazing, and on my first game, got Sivir to rage quit because I Rocket Jump -> Buster Shot her face twice to death.

SeriousSly

09-13-2010

Poppy !!!

I just bought Olaf 2 days ago and i wanted to try him. But with all the lags there are in the matchmaking, i didn't realised that i picked poppy, who i never played...
While the game was loading, i went on leaguecraft, looking at the first guide i saw and i applied it.

I made 19/3/9 in a 35min game. Poppy is so great in teamfight to kill the squishy carries like MF or Kog !