Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

viktor is op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless2

08-13-2012

Viktor isn't terrible.
That said, he isn't exactly top tier material, either.

APbeatsAD

08-22-2012

Aranium.My job is done

Owl Be Back

08-22-2012

viktor is a very strong counterpick to certain mids like ahri

Polgerya

04-22-2014

Viktor is NOT OP... Because, early game he is very strong, but leather he become much weaker (but not dead weak). How strong he is throughout the game depends on the skill of the player and the amount he was fed. Viktor is just one of those champs that require a early feed using his strong abilities eagerly game to win the later game. Shut him down early or hope he's an unskilled Viktor.

(I main Viktor)

H311 Auger

09-20-2014

XoXXoX_ on twitch is pretty cool diamond 1 who mains Viktor this season, idk if that was still relevant because you asked that 2 years ago XD. For those who think Viktor is trash or op, he really isn't either, just rarely is he played resulting in people not knowing how to fight or play him well.

supa vegito

09-21-2014

viktor who? honestly, i've seen that champ once.

AlaskanAvenger

09-21-2014

Lucky you.